Well today was mostly just trying to soak up as much city as possible before we head up to Lake Tahoe. We checked out Union Square and Chinatown again. Brad was all geared up for me to go crazy on some major shopping, but I just wasn't feelin it. I think we were just tired. More walking than we're used to, but I love it. I did buy some beautiful turquoise in Chinatown that i can make into a necklace. We also checked out the cable car museum which was pretty interesting. When we got back to hotel we just relaxed and enjoyed the day. I mostly enjoyed not being in a cubicle! I finished my book (The Host) and had to go straight to Barnes and Noble conveniently located accross the street to stock up on books for Tahoe. We also noticed
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
San Francisco Day 4
Well today was mostly just trying to soak up as much city as possible before we head up to Lake Tahoe. We checked out Union Square and Chinatown again. Brad was all geared up for me to go crazy on some major shopping, but I just wasn't feelin it. I think we were just tired. More walking than we're used to, but I love it. I did buy some beautiful turquoise in Chinatown that i can make into a necklace. We also checked out the cable car museum which was pretty interesting. When we got back to hotel we just relaxed and enjoyed the day. I mostly enjoyed not being in a cubicle! I finished my book (The Host) and had to go straight to Barnes and Noble conveniently located accross the street to stock up on books for Tahoe. We also noticed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment