Monday, June 23, 2008
Monday, Monday
What do you know - it's another Monday. Can you just hear the excitement in my voice? Brad and I had a really nice relaxing weekend though, so it makes coming back to work not quite so bad. We finally drug ourselves to the theater to see the new Indiana Jones. After seeing it my favorite one is still the third one, the Holy Grail. Brad and I have been trying to get up earlier. You know, be early risers. But it is hard! I am such a night owl. I stay up way too late reading most of the time. And I really, really like my sleep. I am hoping that we will get in some kind of rhythm and it will start to get easier. We just won't stop talking at night when we go to bed. Which is nice, because it's some time where we're not distracted and we can just talk about the day. But sometimes I look at the clock and think, "I have to go to work in a few hours! We have to stop talking and go to sleep!" I'm glad I have such a stud of a husband that I love talking to though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment