Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Hair Washing


"Seriously Mom?"

I just can't help myself.  I love this little lady.

Also, check back tomorrow (probably afternoon, I can only blog when said lady is sleeping and safely away from pounding on the keyboard whilst I attempt to type:)) for I am doing something I've never done before.  Something cool.  Excited yet?  I will be posting a book review and giveaway info.  You see, my aunt is an author and it is her lovely book that I will be reviewing.

Like I said, cool.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

oooh that is cool. i'm excited and i'll check back later. love paige's hair too. she is so cute.

Team O'Connor said...

Paige's hair looks so long! Um, can I please have her full lips? Lucky girl. I can't wait for the book review. After next month I will be reading again and I need some suggestions :)

Jacie said...

She is adorable!!