Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Girly Girl


I swear I have not worn a single long necklace like this since Paige was born, probably even before, but as soon as Paige found the drawer that holds a few of them she immediately slung it over her head and marched herself over to the mirror to admire.  I was stunned.  Seriously?  How does she even know to do that?  It's pretty hilarious actually.  Every now and then she come toddling into the room wearing some new accessory she's found.  Love this girl.  

10 comments:

the coltons said...

ok she is gorgeous! her mouth, her cheeks, her skin! i love little paige :)

Team O'Connor said...

That is impressive. How would she know to do that? And it goes perfect with her DARLING dress!!!

Brad said...

She got her marts from her papa. Not really. I love that little girl, akes my breath away. Good pic babe. She is so beautiful.

Brad said...

Smarts not marts. That says it all! Natalie is the smart one.

Andrea said...

she is so cute. i love her flower in her hair.did you make it? that is a really good picture nat.

Ben and Shara said...

she is one smart cookie! plus she's got style ingrained in her geans

holly said...

she is adorable!! miss you guys!

Loree said...

Beautiful!

Loree said...

Love it

Kaitlyn Swain said...

That is quite possibly the most adorable thing I have ever seen. She is so beautiful!