Monday, September 27, 2010

Curl


This morning Paige got her first hair-do.  I don't know what came over me, I just decided that she should have a curl in her hair today.  It's sort of a throw back to the 80s and 90s when it seems like baby girls everywhere were sporting the curl.


I wonder if she will like getting her hair done when she grows up a little more.  Barrettes and braids and curls.  I loved it.  Remember those pink sponge curlers?  The kind you sleep in?  I would have had those in my hair every night if it was up to me.  


Guess I might finally have to learn how to french braid.  That is when there is actually something more substantial than the adorable blonde fuzz she has now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so good baby. I wish I was there to see it. I love you both and miss you. She makes me smile.

Andrea said...

so cute. i love the little bows you put on her. Hailey does not like to have her hair done most of the time. she tolerates it for me. maybe kendall will like it.

the coltons said...

so adorable! i love those pink lips and beautiful eyes!!! what a girl :)

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Cute pics! I hated the pink sponge curlersted when I was growing up but I did have them in my hair everynight.

Heidi said...

Absolutely aDoRaBlE!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Cute pictures of a cute baby.