Saturday, October 2, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies


For years I have tried many different Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes in search of the most glorious and perfect chocolate chip cookie.  For years I have thought to myself, "Ok, this one is pretty good.  Maybe it's the best I will find."

 Until I found this recipe.  Then I thought, "Laaaaa!  I found it!"

So I've been making them for any reason I can think of for the past couple months, and what do you know... I've been asked for the recipe several times.  So here ya go!

Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 C Butter
1 1/2 C Brown Sugar
1 1/2 C White Sugar
3 t Vanilla
3 Eggs
2 t Baking Soda
2 t Salt
6 C Flour
1 1/2 C Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 375.  Cream butter and sugars.  Add vanilla, eggs, baking soda, and salt.  Mix together.  Slowly add flour.  Stir in chocolate chips.  Bake for 9-11 minutes.

Paige Marie.  She can't have any cookies quite yet.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for posting the recipe! These cookies really are to die for!!

the coltons said...

i'll have to give it a try - the photo is making my mouth water :)

Chelsea said...

I made them this weekend too!! They turned out yummy!! I halved the recipe, since I don't need a million cookies around to eat all day long! 6 cups of flour makes a lot!!! Thanks for sharing.

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Sounds yummy! I can't wait to try making them!

Andrea said...

I need a good chocolate chip cookie recipe. I thought I had a pretty good one, but I haven't liked mine in a long time. I just tried a new one last week and thought it was going to be my new recipe, but it was horrible. thanks for posting, I'll try these out. I think you should also do a post about chocolate zucchini cake. I haven't had that in forever.

Jessica Kunz said...

Love this cookie recipe, thanks for posting it! Now I just need to get that yummy bread recipe:)

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

I will have to try it out, I am so bad at making cookies.