Monday, September 20, 2010

Obsession


I have it bad for this little lady.  All day I just can't get enough of her.  I love just hearing her soft little voice babble and coo and breathe really heavy (when she is really concentrating on something).    I love watching her figure out that her bouncer actually bounces and how to chew a rice husk cracker.  I love seeing her stare at things in wonder and awe.  I love finding her tickle spots and learning what makes her laugh.  I love kissing her little baby rolls and feeling her warm soft head against my cheek.  I kiss, kiss, kiss her all the live-long day, and then after I put her to bed sometimes I watch whatever videos we recorded of her that day or look at any photos I'd taken.  And then I realize that my hands smell like her baby lotion that I just rubbed all over her fat baby body and I MISS her, but I know that I get to do it all again the next day.

4 comments:

the coltons said...

i am in love with that first photo - SO cute. we need to get together! i thought about just dropping in on you the other day when i was over in AF :) but you should really come see me sometime - might be a little bit easier :) haha

Kaitlyn Swain said...

She is seriously the cutest thing in the whole world! I can't get enough of those pics.

Andrea said...

nat she is so dang cute. i love her blonde hair and beautiful big eyes.

Emily said...

Beautiful photos Nat! She is a cutie!