Friday, November 14, 2008

The Wife Post

A little while ago my most beautiful wife Natalie did a post on Husbands and Tonight I thought I would do the same for the ladies, The Wife Post. I will answer the same questions and hope I give some props to my lady friend and others that will be tagged.

Where we met: Well as on Natalie's post you know we met through my wonderful sister Mindy. I had come home from NC for my brothers wedding and we started talking. Well there was not much talking the first time, but we made up for it over the next five months on the phone back and forth from Carolina to Utah. We dated for about a year and a half, and then we were married on the 24th of June 2004.

How long we have been married: Almost Five years

Whats my favorite feature about Her: Her soul. Now I know that's corny as hellfire but it really is. She can make anyone smile within minutes and love someone who she has never met. It's unreal the love and joy that comes out of her everyday. Also, she's hot.

Whats my nickname for her: So so many. Sweet potato, Sugar, Baby Girl, Love Biscuit and about ten more that I can not tell for fear of death.

Her favorite color: That's a hard one. I guess you have to factor in the season, the fashion, and the room of the house to get that one. But I will say red.

Her favorite food: Salmon. For some reason we will be a the greatest restaurant in San Francisco or on a cruise and her fall back dish is salmon. She love it as well as salads and an Apple Pie Apple from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.

Her favorite sport: Whatever takes the shortest time for me to watch. I think she really loves Carolina Basketball, but it is because of me. Football is just too long for her (unless the Chargers are playin) and don't even think of watching NASCAR with her.

Who said the L word first: Me, though I sang it not said it. "I think I love you but what am I so afraid of". . . go on laugh.

First Kiss: On my Mama's couch, November 1st 2002.

Favorite couple thing to do: Be together. On the couch with a show and some popcorn is one of our favorites. I love road trips with her. Us in a car a couple feet apart for a long trip. I love it.

Number of kids : none

Her age: 26

Favorite music: Whatever is on, except my bluegrass, the twangyness gets to her.

Favorite pastimes: She is getting into photography. I bought her a camera for her birthday and she is soaking it up. You know she has a great eye, she got me. Also baking she loves to cook and it is damn good.

What i admire most about her: She never judges people. I do not know how but she is so kind and will cry if she hears people being mean or hurting someone else. She is also going to be the greatest mother if all time.

Will she read this: Oh yeah.

I tag every man that reads this.

Brad Hoke

5 comments:

Andrea said...

sweet.

Natalie said...

you are the best husband ever. i love you too.

Marcistar said...

Brad this is so nice! Christian doesn't even look at my blog let alone comment or write on it!!!

Christie said...

Brad, you are a romantic. You do have a great wife!

Jamie Gardner said...

That is so cute!