Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Roaring Twenties


A few years back, my coworkers and I got into the Halloween spirit and decided to all dress up in a group costume. And what do you know, we had so much fun that we couldn't resist to do it every year since! I must admit that I feel a bit foolish, dressing up as an adult. But get in a group with a theme and it's quite fun. This year we decided on the Roaring Twenties, making all of us ladies flappers.

8 comments:

Ben and Shara said...

What a crack up. You look fantastic though. Do you have a big party to go with the costumes or do you just wear them for the day?

Andrea said...

You look awesome. it looks like lots of fun.

The Lang Family said...

That looks way good! I'm sad I wasn't there for it!!

Wyatt and Tara said...

Oh I miss you guys! I am glad I can see the pictures though.

Amy Baker said...

LOVE IT! What a fun costume!

Amy Baker said...

ps. What the random man in the middle?

Andrea said...

thanks nat. I miss my mom. When I was little and I would visit her at work everyone would say "you must be Janell's daughter." We look a lot alike. That picure was taken about a year ago and she is 60 today. Hope I look that good when I'm that old.

Jamie Gardner said...

you look like a babe! I love to dress up on Halloween even though I am 28. If you talk to Mindy tell her the phone # she gave me wouldn't work and to call me back I would love to talk to her. Hope to here from both of yoiu soon!