1 pkg Yeast
1/4 C Warm Water
2 3/4 C Flour, divided
1/2 C Canned Pumpkin
1/2 C Milk
1/4 C Butter, melted
1 T Sugar
1 1/4 t. Salt
1/4 t. Nutmeg
Dissolve yeast in warm water and let stand for 5 mins. Add 2 C flour, pumpkin, milk better, sugar, salt and nutmeg. Beat untill smooth. Knead dough about 10 minutes, adding remaining flour as needed. Place dough in a large bowl coated with cooking spray, turning to coat. Cover and let rise until double in size. Punch dough down and let rest 5 minutes, then roll out into a 12x10 rectangle.
Streusel
3 T sugar
3 T Brown Sugar
2 T Flour
1 1/2 t. Cinnamon
2 T Butter, chilled, cut into small pieces
Combine sugars, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives unitl well mixed. Sprinkle steusel on top of dough rectangle. Roll up and cut into 12 1"slices. Place in a 9" square baking dish, greased. Cover and let rise another 25 minutes. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Glaze
3/4 C Powdered Sugar, sifted
3 T. Hot Water
1/4 t. Vanilla
Combine glaze ingredients with a whisk and drizzle over warm buns.
5 comments:
These look so yummy. I don't think I can attempt these ones though, they have yeast. Me and yeast do NOT get along. For some reason I always either kill it or don't activate it.
YUMMY! I wish I had one right now.
These sound delish!! Too bad Christian hates pumpkin flavor! I'd end up having to eat the whole pan!!!!
MMMM! I'm really starving right now so these look extra delicious! I love reading your blog by the way, it's a great way to pass the time at work so keep posting whenever you can!
dang these look delicious yeah thanks for posting them. I'll have to check them out.
Post a Comment