First up was my birthday on the 10th. Brad and I left for San Diego the following day, so we did most of our celebrating down there, which was just fine with me! Brad also got me a new camera, about which I am still in awe and sometimes just take it out of it's bag and hold it.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
September Dear
I really just can't believe that another September has come and gone. I always enjoy September. It just seems to have something special. School starting, fall coming, a little crispness in the air, the return of our favorite TV shows, and Brad would want me to mention the start of college football. This September has been especially good to us. Brad came home at the beginning of the month from two week long business trip, we celebrated mine and my sister's birthday, Brad and I went to San Diego and stayed with my fabulous family there (more posting on that still to come), and I painted half the house! Here's a few moments from our September dear.
First up was my birthday on the 10th. Brad and I left for San Diego the following day, so we did most of our celebrating down there, which was just fine with me! Brad also got me a new camera, about which I am still in awe and sometimes just take it out of it's bag and hold it.

Here's me and my cake at Brad's parents' house. His niece (and him for some reason) are helping me blow out my candles. Click through to see it better. She's so cute.
Next up was Megan's 19th birthday, which we actually just celebrated tonight. Here's my lovely siblings. Dain, Megan, & Bree. Love them to pieces!
First up was my birthday on the 10th. Brad and I left for San Diego the following day, so we did most of our celebrating down there, which was just fine with me! Brad also got me a new camera, about which I am still in awe and sometimes just take it out of it's bag and hold it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun. Your cake looks way yummy. I can not believe how big Dain is. I just remember that pic of him sitting on the rock that was on your desk. Crazy.
Post a Comment