Thursday, September 25, 2008

Saturday Football


On Saturday Brad and I headed back up to Logan for another of his brother's football games. It really was a good trip, since they actually WON! We were so happy for his brother. But I also couldn't help taking some pics of the halftime entertainment. They did the usual thing of someone comes down from the crowd and tries to kick the ball a certain length, or something. I wasn't really paying attention untill. . . the guy all of a sudden strips off his shirt to reveal a huge painted E, among other things, and starts dancing around with the mascot! You can see below why this was especially hilarious. Too bad I didn't get it on tape, it was seriously a sight to behold.


Brad's brother is no. 77, doing his thing.

And here's Brad with his Dad, brothers and two neices. It's a family affair.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That looks so funny. I wish I could have seen it. Logan is a long drive. That is were Jason's little sister goes to school.

Marcistar said...

That is so funny!! I can't believe you got those pictures! Awesome! Glad you guys are so close that you get to go and watch Brad's brother!!

Christie said...

I love this last post... Brad is so funny!