Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hey Y 'all


So I thought I would jump on here and give a little account of myself. The leaves are turning, and the big games of conference season are coming. Life is swell. I was on the road for the first couple weeks of the games and missed a few of them. It hurt worse than losing a kidney. College Football has not let me down this year. Even though most of the BCS conferences have been horrible(ACC, Big 10, Big East and worst of all PAC-10), the wonderful SEC and Big12 have saved the day. Small teams like BYU have the best chance to hit the big bowl games if they win out. Hopefully, Utah is undefeated and they meet at the end of the year in a top ten game. Don't get to cocky yet, remember 1999-2000. I probably shouldn't go on too much on football. This isn't a sports blog.

Anyway, if you set yourself up and never allow yourself to change or let change find you, life would be dull. Over the last year or so, our life has been hit in the face with change and gone from one extreme to another. It has been a good ride, and Natalie has been blogging on it pretty well. If you have seen some of Natalie's blogs, you have seen my small town life and the love I have for cat fishing (I never did jump that fence and catch those cats). Also all of our trips and lovely vacations, all of which have been wonderful (like the pic above from San Francisco). We have been married for 4 and a quarter and I still think every night is a sleepover. I have been lucky. Well this is not a preaching blog either so I'll wrap it up, and in the future I'll leave most of it for Natalie. She's the boss. Smile and be happy everyone Life is good.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I thought for sure you would have went cat fishing. You should have come on down to Arkansas and said hi to us while you were out this way. Natalie is pretty awesome so your lucky, but shes pretty lucky too.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Brad, you should write more often. It is entertaining.