Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Earrings
Today I put on earrings. I don't know what came over me. I just got out of the shower and decided I was going to get all the way dressed today: shoes, earrings, I even squirted myself with my favorite body spray (gasp)! It was very thrilling. Only problem is now I feel like I need to take my hot self out on the town. I need to be out amongst all the other fully dressed people. Maybe later I will take Paige to the store and we can just browse around together, or maybe I will hope that Brad comes home early from work and we can go get some dinner, or maybe I will. . . I can't think of anything else. I guess I'll just keep sitting here. Me and my baby Paige, even though she doesn't appreciate my earrings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Seriously Paige is so darling! I just want to pinch her little face. Good job on getting all the way ready. I'm pretty sure I didn't do that for a good while after having a baby. Warmer weather will hopefully be here soon and you and your hot self can get out where others can even see your earrings.
Ha ha that is so funny. really makes you feel like your old self huh? she's a cutie
I just want to come over there and put kisses all over those cheeks. they are begging for it. Its a good thing I have my own baby to do that to. She is so freaking adorable. I can't get over it. way to go on getting yourself all the way ready. I bet your earrings were way cute and soon paige will be appreciating those dangeling things she can grab onto and pull.
earrings? what? I only put earrings on for Sundays. you are so way far ahead of me. good job girl. i hope you made it out.
congrats on showering all together. Baylee is only 2 weeks old and im still working on showering everyday. I commend you!
Yeah! Good for you. I still haven't put on a pair of earrings and Mitchell is 7 months old. Hang in there...life WILL get back to normal. Until then, enjoy the fact that no one expects you to do anything but take care of baby :) Who by the way, has the most BEAUTIFUL lips ever! Watch out Angelina Jolie.
natalie, that is a BIG day :) i'm so proud of you :) get out on the town as a fam and have some good jcws!
Post a Comment