So this is what I do now on Saturday nights. . . but I'm not complaining. I wouldn't rather be doing much else. Accomplishments of the day: I showered, ate, fed Paige, bathed Paige, and that about sums it up. But that's okay right??? She loves being in the bath and it is just so cute, but she's my baby so I think everything she does is cute. So just agree with me okay!
i used to love bath time ... then it just gets to be a chore :) but bathing babies is like the best part of the day - then comes the yummy lotion, snuggling them up in towels and jammies, and just cuddling. yum!! cute pics :)
What a little sweetheart! I'm so glad we reconnected too and you're now on my blog list. I only took so long 'cause I was in PA with family all weekend. I also spent all of my lunch hour reading your blog on Friday on my iphone. Mainly admiring how great your pictures are and how darling you are :) I'm so glad things are so great and hopefully one of these days we'll get to hang out again. Take care!
10 comments:
That is a really cute baby. Yeah for bath time.
Good pictures!
so sweet! i can't wait to meet her!
i used to love bath time ... then it just gets to be a chore :) but bathing babies is like the best part of the day - then comes the yummy lotion, snuggling them up in towels and jammies, and just cuddling. yum!! cute pics :)
She is cute. I love the picture of her looking at brad. So sweet.
I agree with you Nat, so dang cute.
She is so cute! She is the perfect baby. I love the last picture of her little fuzzy hair. SO FUN!
so so so cute!
What a little sweetheart! I'm so glad we reconnected too and you're now on my blog list. I only took so long 'cause I was in PA with family all weekend. I also spent all of my lunch hour reading your blog on Friday on my iphone. Mainly admiring how great your pictures are and how darling you are :) I'm so glad things are so great and hopefully one of these days we'll get to hang out again. Take care!
Cutest thing ever!!
Oh, I really like that last picture. Such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment