Saturday, March 21, 2009

Withdrawal

Do you have Guitar Hero? Better yet, do you have the kind on the Wii where you can play the drums??? Because it has now been several days since I've played and I am starting to feel desperate. Knocking on doors till I find someone who has them is starting to seem like a good idea. I have even contemplated going out and buying the whole setup just for me and Brad, but I realize this is a bit frivolous for only two people. Only because I don't want just Guitar Hero. I want the whole thing so I can play the drums and someone can play bass and guitar and sing. I am hooked I tell ya. I am also fearful that if I had my very own game I would neglect cleaning and showering and eating. When we got to San Diego, we all started playing and I saw the drums. I thought, "Yeah right." But three days later we were up playing into the night and having to pry ourselves away. I would show you a picture of all the excitement, only when I looked at all the pictures Brad took, I am usually wearing my horizontally striped pajamas (horizontal stripes = very unflattering), and I am making some crazy distored face that apparently comes with trying desperately to play the darn things. So what did I do? I deleted them with a ferocity. But here's one of my cousin Gabe. He's and expert. So can I come over and play? I promise I won't wear my pajamas and I'll try to keep my scary faces to a minimum.

3 comments:

Ben and Shara said...

When you find someone with them let me know. I want to try it out also!!

Andrea said...

fun. I wish we had guitar hero but I already know I would be addicted and would totally neglect my kids.

Lindsey said...

Natalie you are in luck! We have them! It really is so stinkin fun! We are up for a party any time!