Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Surprise

Here I sit at work, minding my own business and trying to get going on the day, and my husband sends me this from his phone:
He surprised me and bought me a new camera lens(85mm 1.8 for anyone that cares) and it just got here this morning!!! And it is just sitting at home on our dining room table in all it's glory, and I am so impatient and excited to try it out I just can't stand it. Can I just brag on my husband for a minute? I love that guy like crazy. He is bound and determined on making me the happiest girl around. I won't even tell you how much this was, as liking to take pictures is a very expensive hobby, but he knew I wanted it and so he didn't even hesitate to buy it and surprise me with it. Just had to share my excitement. Plan on seeing some pics with it later on!

8 comments:

Brad said...

You must have one great husband. He sounds like he would be hotttt. I am glad you are excited for it. Try to act like your working a little bit, even if it just a show.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Your husband sounds great. I LOVE Rubio's, didn't you take me there my first time?

Andrea said...

lucky girl.

Cherie said...

Uh oh, sounds like I jinxed you! I guess you fixed the problem though because it shows the update of your posts on my blog. I actually didn't figure anything out yet, I just played around and ended up with the current background...so annoying. I'm excited about your camera lens (I hope that you're still willing to take pics of my kiddos, it would be greatly appreciated). Anyway, lets do something soon, I miss you and your apparantely hotttt husband :)

the coltons said...

that must be love - i know for sure :) congrats! and i am so excited there is a rubio's in utah county again!! is one of my top favorites. i was so sad when the one in provo closed - but that was like 8 or 9 years ago ... nobody in provo must have known how cool it is :)

Andrea said...

that girl loves music. she asks me for a drum everyday. Maybe i'll live there when she gets old enough to learn the piano and you can teach her.

Lindsey said...

Natalie
I am in the market for a camera upgrade.
what kind do you have and how do you like it? And how cute that your hubby did that.

Weston Colton Photo said...

85mm 1:1.8 ... I'm jealous.
Canon or Nikon?