Thursday, August 7, 2008

Recovery Update

Tonight I am actually feeling like a living person again so I thought I'd celebrate and give a little update here. Brad has been a wonderful nurse, getting me anything I need, and we have such wonderful friends and family that have also been so helpful. I am so glad that people have come to visit me. It is such a good distraction! I get awfully stir crazy sometimes sitting around feeling miserable. But I think the worse is over. Well I can't type for very long as the computer is starting make my eyes hurt but here's picture of me in all my glory. I have been in this spot for three days straight and am sure will be here for more.

1 comment:

the coltons said...

how are you feeling natalie? i'm sure you're so ready to be out of bed and back to life. you do look really good - i'm sure you don't think so. it could look a lot worse! :) see you soon.