Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baking

I've been busy baking the last couple of days. I rather enjoy it. Here are the results:


Banana Cream Pie with Pretzel Crust

Summer Chocolate Strawberry Cake

Hmm. . . what will I make next?

3 comments:

the coltons said...

i love your blog! :) and holy cow does that chocolate cake look amazing. how did you learn to bake - really - i need some major help in that area :)

Amy Baker said...

yum-o I'm sorry I wasn't there to get a taste of your beautiful baking creations. You really have a wonderful talent in your baking. I enjoyed reading about girls camp. It made me miss my calling in the YWs so much, and especially working with you. Steve is excited to try Brad's meat from that box of his. We will be home before you know it.
Love,
Amy

Andrea said...

That chocolate cake looks so good. You know I can't pass up a good piece of chocolate cake. Remember when we made that chocolate zuccini cake with Anna in Fayetteville. that was so funny.