Friday, April 6, 2012
My Girl
I've missed blogging. I really have. I think a little something called hormones have kept me pretty much just doing the basics to get through the days. Don't get me wrong, this pregnancy has been easy and I feel great, even at 37 weeks, but I've been a little on the hormonal side this time around. Brad says she's sitting on my emotion bone. So I ended up paring everything in life down to the bare minimum, trying to enjoy every last moment with Paige, with just me and Paige. I look at her little chubby face and think that a change is coming and she has no clue. None.
These last few days with just me and her are serene. I can feel the change hanging in the air, waiting for it to descend on us any second, and in the meantime just trying to revel in our little routines, revel in being able to give her all my attention when she needs it and reading her all the books on her shelf. I won't deny that I'm a little on the terrified side, but just a little. I have faith in my little sweetie, that she'll adapt and love her new little sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is so cute. She looks just like you and Brad. I'm glad you're enjoying your last few days together as just the two of you. I wish I would've done that more with Hayden. I can't wait to see the new little one.
I'm so happy for you, having another sweet baby girl!!!!! You are just the best Mom, i can tell (: best wishes for your new life with two!
Post a Comment