Saturday, April 7, 2012

Morning Beauty


This is what is happening at our house every Sunday morning before church.  Paige eats her breakfast in front of Music and the Spoken Word.  I know, kind of odd right, but the girl loves her some Mormon Tab and Lloyd Newell.  He inspires her.  But the other week when I went in to get her from her crib I was greeted by the most fabulous funnel of bed head I have yet seen.



Impressive right?  I mean, it's already hilarious how much she loves her Sunday morning programming, but so see her with this was just sending me over the edge.  It took a little extra time to tame that mane.  I think we might've still made it to church on time, which is always an achievement.  





4 comments:

Heidi said...

That is some awesome hair! :D

Amy Baker said...

Wow, I am impressed with how you tame that hair! What a cute little lady. So excited for your new little one to arrive. Paige will absolutely adore her!

Ben and Shara said...

I would love to know how many tosses and turns it took to get that masterpiece situated just right?!? So so so adorable.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I love the hair! HAHA!