I suppose it's a pregnancy perk of mine, since the first time I was around five months pregnant and this time being only around 8 weeks. Maybe for baby no. three we'll stay for a week . . . ha ha! Seriously doubt that one.
Did I mention that we stayed without Paige? It was, well, amazing. There was beach walking.
There was vast amounts of eating, an example of which was the enormous plates we found set before us at a little place in Hillcrest called Hash House A Go-Go. We were a little flummoxed as to how we would even begin to eat portions that large.
You are looking at Brad's order, which was a fetching arrangement of bacon infused waffles, topped with a piece of fried chicken. He made a dent, of sorts.
We even watched a wedding. . . from the spa.
I miss this trip already, even though it was only a month ago. I haven't put the little hotel brochure away on purpose, because every day when I sneak a glance of it on my bathroom counter I smile a little. Just a little weekend of sweetness I'll get to carry around with me always.





10 comments:
Such an incredible trip. That food even in the pictures looks crazy huge, but it still doesn't really get across the magnitude that was placed in front of us. So, so big.
Ok, best weekend ever! Beautiful location, yummy food and people watching. I wish I were there right now. I'm glad you got to spend a romantic weekend with your man before baby #2. I have a feeling those will be just a little harder to come by. Haha. Hopefully not. That's what grandparents are for, right?
i loved this post!
that looks amazing. I remeber your awesome picture that you put up at work. I love it.
hahaha when I first read the title of this post last night I thought it was going to be about mutual del. This was much better.
Read Andrea's comment we always call del taco the Del :) this looks way better! Congrats on baby #2
Brad and Natalie!! Congratulations on the baby! It's most likely jumping for joy knowing you are it's parents:) Funny thing, my husband and I are going to hotel Del next week! I'm so excited , I just hope we are not staying in a haunted room! Love the pics
Ooooo! Nice! :) so ...there IS life beyond newborn stage?? :) looks like so much fun!
Looks like an amazing trip! If only trip like that could happen every few months! The Del is beautiful! So fun you got to stay there again!
looks like a great trip, and the food looked tasty.
Post a Comment