We are home now (sigh) and back to normal life. As much as I wanted to stay on a permanent vacation, it does feel good to get back to my own house and my own things (although my pants are a little tighter, darn mexican food). We had so much fun while we were there, as always. Don't you just love spending time with family that you miss and rarely get to see? It's a little slice of heaven. Paige, or as she is know down there "The Baby" absolutely loved everything about it.
This picture is cute enough and all, other than the fact that I am in it. Does anyone else have a serious aversion to looking at yourself in photographs? Yikes. I might change my mind and remove it if I don't hurry and hit that 'publish post' button. Anyway...we're cute and all, but check out little man in the background.
Complete Superman outfit. Cape and all. He seemed to be guarding the tower while we were there. He would occasionally climb the steps and yell something out to all us beach-goers. When the lifeguards rolled my in their SUV, they paused for a minute only to yell out, "Hi Superman!" No parents in sight. You just never know what you're gonna find in SoCal. At least it was a cute little kid and not a weird old guy, which could have just as easily happened :)
4 comments:
Hilarious! Looks like a beautiful vacation. Welcome home!
Classic. I love it! My dad said he saw Brad yesterday...why haven't I ran into you yet???
First of all you're hot and you should LOVE looking at pictures of yourself. Especially next to that adorable baby you made. Second, hilarious. That little kid must have been in heaven running around like Superman all day. I love the beach pics!
you look fabulous. I'm glad you published. The "baby" as usually is adorable, the caped boy behind you -puzzling but super funny.
Post a Comment