Saturday, November 27, 2010

Giving Thanks

Here's what is going on right this very minute in my living room.  This has actually become the typical scene at my house the last few nights. 
 
Relaxation

I love several things about this.  I love that the tree is up!  I couldn't get it up fast enough this year.  I love that Brad gets to sit next to me and we can turn on a movie (or football in this case, but I'm sure we'll be turning on a Christmas movie momentarily) and snuggle.  I love that that plate there is the last of the leftovers, and they didn't disappoint this year.   Oh yes, it has been a great Thanksgiving.  I don't really want it to end.  All the relaxing and eating and moving watching and husband snuggling.  Nope.  Don't want it to end.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

i love your christmas tree. so festive. i love thanksgiving this year as well.

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Your tree is beautiful!

the coltons said...

your tree really is gorgeous! i'm hoping to get weston to take some photos tonight of our stuff - finally got it all up today! i'm exhausted :)

Loree said...

what a beautiful baby girl! the green beads are the best!