Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Attention Preggies
This might totally be a first-time mom thing to do, but I found this podcast all about pregnancy and babies that I totally love. When I found out I was pregnant I went on a book buying, web surfing, info gathering crusade (I am a nerd of the highest order sometimes.) and this is definitley the best thing I stumbled upon. And when I think back on my pregnancy, I am glad that I spent so much time listening to it. It's called Pregtastic. I know, who though of that name? But don't let the goofy name deter you! If you are pregnant and want a fun listen, check it out. There's a show about pretty much any topic you can think of. I ended up listening to it at the gym or while I was working. . . or just when I was trying to pass the time since those first few months went by so slow. So from one preggie to another, that's my recommendation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
thanks for the info! Im going to look it up! So excited for you guys!!
good to know but glad i'm not a preggy. I mailed you something this week hopefully it will get there soon. I hope you're feeling good. The end is the longest especially with number one.
I feel bad that I wasn't able to make it to your shower. I was really looking forward to seeing you and the old ward again...it really sucks when a cold takes over your entire body. But, I want to drop your gift off to you before we move to the far off distant land of Provo. Anyway, hopefully I'll see you guys soon, and good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy! {I say this for the anticipation part}
I am for sure going to remember this and try it out next time. Thanks for the tip.
how funny. I'll have to check it out. I still love the process of learning new stuff, and believe it or not, there is always something new to learn about pregnancy whether it is the first baby or the 4th baby.
Thanks for the heads up.
s
I can't wait till you have your little girl!!! She is going to be beautiful! Good luck, only one more Week!!!
Post a Comment