Do you read
The Pioneer Woman? Well I do, it's such a bright and happy place, and I really like her recipes. So when she announced her new cookbook and a book tour to go along with it, I was intrigued. Then when I saw Salt Lake City as a stop on her book signing tour, I was excited. I've never been to a book signing before, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. One
very long line, and lots of women, is what to expect. So when Brad and I got there and realized that we'd be waiting for
hours, we thought we'd get a bite to eat and then see how it was going.
Then we realized we were right across from this little french restaurant that Brad took me to on our one year anniversary of dating. Yes that's right, after a year of dating. And we dated a few more before even becoming engaged. We were just breaking Utah County stereotypes right and left! So we headed in and had feast.
I had the salmon, of course. And may I ask you, have you ever had gelato? Because it's diviiiine! This was a mix on honey, coffee, and vanilla gelato. Oh my.
And back to the book signing, with the help of my very non-timid and, oh shall we say
creative husband, we actually got in! Proof:
5 comments:
you are so cute :)
It was a intresting night to say the least. I never thought we would wait four hours for a book signing of a blogger, but it turned into a beautiful night and a great story. I do it again just to see you smile.
fun. You look so cute!
I've never been to a book signing either. Well, unless you count the time we went to the American Fork Library to see Brandon Mull. Does that count? Anyway, you look great, I've been waiting for you to post a picture of yourself :)
I love her! Wish I could have gone...so great that you did:)
Post a Comment