Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Laguna Beach

Photobucket
I know it's been a little while since I posted anything, but I have been here. This, my friends, is Laguna Beach. Beautiful isn't it? Brad and I stayed a night here during the trip we took last week. We took a little "babymoon" of sorts. We're figured we'd better take advantage of what little time we have left just the two of us. That, and we have to stay true to our six month schedule of heading down to San Diego. We flew into Long Beach this time so we could meet up with some friends in Manhattan Beach, then we drove down to this little spot for the night before continuing down to San Diego the next day. We were so pampered here! I mean serious, serious pampering. We walked in the room to this:

Photobucket
I think many more places should greet you with some yummy chocolate covered strawberries. I think I might have saved one for Brad. Maybe.

6 comments:

Charakie said...

Laguna Beach is my happy place! I nannied there for a year after high school and left a huge piece of my heart there when I moved back to Utah. For some reason I can think more clearly in Laguna Beach...so jealous you just got back from there. (Sigh).

Kaitlyn Swain said...

That looks amazing!! I absolutely love the beach, it is one of my favorite places on earth. And chocolate strawberries are great too... sounds like you had a good trip!!

Marcistar said...

So pretty! I love Laguna Beach! Love it!!! A little jealous of you right now...

Amy Baker said...

Beautiful pictures. My aunt lives in Laguna Beach. I love it there too.

Charakie said...

Hey Natalie,
Will you email me so I have your address and then I can send you a link to our blog? My email address is charakiegs@gmail.com.

Ben and Shara said...

where is this place that greets you with yummy treats?