Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What's Your Guess?

It's almost time to find out if we are having a little boy or girl! Can you believe it? Because I can't. It will make it all so real. To think about boy or girl for me is one thing, but to think I am either having a son or daughter just freaks me out. People keep asking us what we think we are having. I really don't know. In the beginning I thought it was a boy, but now I go back and forth all the time. And Brad has taken to thinking it's a girl. So who knows! I could definitely not handle waiting to find out. I need to plan things in life. So what do you think. . . pink or blue?

8 comments:

jenlivi said...

Boy!!!

Nic said...

I say boy!

Andrea said...

well i already guessed girl. can you imagine brad with a girl? she will have him wrapped around her little finger. Hailey definately has jason. I am a planner too. Its nice to know. also i think you're about the only one who reads my blog. thanks for the comments. I wish we could see new moon together too. I am already trying to figure out how I am going to see it with a one month old baby.

Marcistar said...

Natalie we couldn't be happier for you guys!!!! You're going to be such great parents! Congrats! Oh and my vote is boy!!

the coltons said...

boy!

hope i'm right :)

but i agree with the other comment (andrea) - i would LOVE to see brad with a little girl. who knows, we thought boy up until the ultrasound! :) so excited for you!!!!

Cherie said...

A boy. For sure. Brad seems like he's going to produce a lot of boys!

shb said...

Steve thinks girl, I think boy.

the coltons said...

ok, i'm dying from the suspense. i can't tell you how many times i have checked your blog today :) please tell!!!