Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Girl Can Dream

Well, I tried. Even though I knew the tickets would be gone before they were even here, I tried anyway. Tickets are still available, but not through the Capitol Theatre box office. All the ticket brokers around scooped them up and now you have to shell out $200-$400 per ticket! Oh well. Maybe I'll come across some amazing deal. But most likely not (sigh).

Seperate note: My husband makes me laugh till I cry. Most of the time, I suspect it is not entirely on purpose that he sends me into hysterics, but maybe he is more sly than I think. The other night, upon hearing our new Young Women's theme at church, he deteminately told me (deadpan), "You are on the Top Ten Daughters of God of All Time list, for sure."

Oh dear. That one got me.

3 comments:

shb said...

We tried to get tickets too. Steve was almost through with the transaction online and then his computer froze. We were bummed too. We figure we will get to see it one day. BTW the mexican restaurant we found the other night is Mi Ranchito. I'm sure you guys have been there, it's not like it's a hidden place or anything right there on State Street. We had the steak and shrimp fajitas and they were delicious! We want to go back again soon. You guys should come! Well we are staying inside today with this crazy snow storm. I think we can plan on a white Christmas.

the coltons said...

i just have to say that you and brad make the cutest couple - okay, AM i in high school? :) seriously though, i hear him call you sweet little nicknames all the time (baby girl) when he walks into a room and sees you. it's pretty much adorable :) love it!

Ben and Shara said...

Erin is right, you guys are cute.

Amazingly, Ben got us tickets to Wicked for Christmas. I don't know how he did it though.